Rot

Lieferanten












Angesehene Artikel

Vallado 2015 Red Wine Vergrößern

Vallado 2015 Red Wine

123

Neuer Artikel

Producer: Quinta do Vallado

2000 Artikel

11,83 € inkl. MwSt.

Technische Daten

RegionDouro
CastTouriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Sousão and mixed old vineyards
Alkohol14,5%
WinzerFrancisco Olazabal & Francisco Ferreira
VinifikationAll grapes were fermented under controlled temperature varying between 25º and 27ºC. The finest of the press wine, from a traditional basket press, was also used for ageing for the final blend
Tasting-NotesConcentrated, with intense mature red fruit aromas, hints of violets and "esteva" (a local Portuguese resinous bush). Good structure with matured round tannins and a long persistent finish.
GenießenRed meats, roast beef and grilled meats.
Flasche Größe750 ml
Altern70% aged for 16 months in stainless steel tanks. The remaining 30% aged in 225 litres used French Oak barrique (3rd and 4th year) for 16 months until final blending

Reviews


Click here to leave a review