Tons de Duorum 2016 Weißwein
Producer: Duorum Vinhos, SA
- Viosinho, Rabigato, Verdelho, Arinto and Moscatel Galego
- 5,2 g/l
- João Portugal Ramos & José Maria Soares Franco
- Upon arrival at the winery the grapes are de-stemmed and gently crushed, followed by pre-fermentative maceration at low temperature during 12 to 24 hours. The grapes are then pressed and fermentation takes place at controlled temperature of 14ºC - 16ºC.
- Citrus yellow color. Intense aroma dominated by tropical, citrus fruits and floral notes. A wine with a good structure and well integrated acidity with a fresh and long finish
- 10 - 12ºC
- Seafood, grilled fresh fish, white meats and as an aperitif.
- Flasche Größe
- 750 ml