Quinta do Couquinho Grande Reserva 2009 Rotwein
Produtor: Quinta do Couquinho
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Sousão
- 5.12 g/l
- Eng. João Brito e Cunha and Eng. Vítor Rabaçal
- Fermentation in stainless steel vats with slight reruns and prolonged macerations.
- Deep and intense color and with a very fine acidity, this wine has a very pleasant mouth complexity, result of the older vineyards of the estate and the stage made only in new French oak wood.
- Flasche Größe
- 750 ml
- In new barrels of French Carvalho - Taransaud and François Frères - of 225 and 300 liters, during 14 months.