Terms and Conditions
Conditions of purchase, delivery and devolution
The purchase of any product in this online store is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
1) All and every alcoholic beverage available for sale at the online shop can only be purchased by people within legal age to do it, in its country of birth.
2) The indicated prices are for 75 cl bottles, except when the product description mentions other capacity.
3) The description, image and any other information of a product presented at the online store can be changed without any previous warning. The images illustrating each product may be different from the delivered product.
4) All prices presented virtually in the online shop may be changed without previous warning, and are subjected to stock rupture.
5) According to the present Portuguese legislation, we're forced to add the VAT tax of 6%, 13% and 23% for all products. The prices shown on the virtual online shop always include VAT. The amount of VAT can be deducted by public or private corporations with legal registration in a EU country.
6) In case this we can't supply a customers order partially or totally for immediate delivery, the customer will be contacted in order to find a good solution for the situation.
7) The special promotions launched at the online store may not apply to the store "Casa dos Vinhos".
8) To the price of any product ordered through the online store is added the cost of packaging of 0,50 € by bottle, plus the transportation cost to the address indicated by the customer. The orders of weinportugalshop.de are normally delivered by CTT. In general the time of delivery for Portugal mainland is 48 hours, 4 working days for Europe and between 5 to 7 days to the rest of the world.
9) For all orders are issued through the online store weinportugalshop.de, payment must be confirmed within 15 days. If not they will be cancelled, with the exception of the payments made by credit card, who are cancelled on the immediate working day after.
10) All products sent by weinportugalshop.de must be examined by the customer immediately after reception. In case of any defect, the customer must return to the transportation company, justifying the motive for the return on the transportation document, and immediately notify weinportugalshop.de
11) Weinportugalshop.de does not assume the responsibility of the shipments made to countries with alcoholic restriction laws, or where they are simply forbidden. In this case the apprehension of the products is entirely from customers responsibility. In case of return of the products weinportugalshop.de will only refund the cost of the products.
12) Weinportugalshop.de advises all his customers to get information from the Customs services of his own country.
13) Weinportugalshop.de recognizes the right to all customers for resolve the contracts celebrated, allowing the devolution in 14 days of the products purchased, in the terms on the Portuguese Law 143/2001 and Law 82/2008 of May 20.
14) Weinportugalshop.de belongs to André Carneiro Carvalho.
Address: Parque Empresarial da Palmeira, Armazém 4, 4780-361 Santo Tirso.
Telephone: +351 252099287 and e-mail: Kontakt@weinportugalshop.de